Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh yeah, one more thing:

I started writing a book these past ten days or so.  I've told no one about it, but I am having the time of my life.  I don't know if it was the new work space, the interviews with Stephenie Meyer, or what.

I've been writing about the general story for YEARS, always thinking to work in Short Story form.  Deciding to do a book length piece of work has been very freeing, as has been the knowledge that I was doing this just for my own pleasure.  My head is so filled with creative ideas again that I can barely walk for stumbling some times.

I also love having this little secret.  We talk about our days, we catch up with friends, and always there is this little sentence that I speak on the inside: I am writing a book.

It's been a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home